At the busy beachfront Impiana Resort Patong in Phuket, we’re always looking for motivated people who want to make a difference for our guests and advance their careers. Do you feel that you have the energy and drive to be part of a team that is based on team spirit, fun, quality and part of the international Impiana hotels brand of hotels? Then take your career to the next level and contact us today.
Please e-mail your resume and recent photo to our HR via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 076 340138 or come to see us at the resort on Patong beach. Location: Google map
1) Cluster Director Of Sales & Marketing
- Thai Nationality, Female or Male age between 35 – 45 years old
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration in Marketing or related fields
- At least a minimum of 10 years of professional experience in Sales and Marketing with 5 years Professional experience in cluster
- Good knowledge and Hands-on experience in Administrative; Technical; Commercial, and Human Responsibilities.
- Having a good relationship with his/her colleague as well as client and prospective clients.
- Good or Fluent in English communication skills (read/write/speak)
- Willingness to travel to locations inside and outside the business unit for job-related activities and personal development/training
- Set, Meet objectives and cluster properties budget and targets
- Develop and maintain a relationship with potential accounts
- Draw up the properties sales and marketing as well as E-Commerce related activities and strategic planning
- Responsible for Central Reservation Department of the cluster and related objectives
- Responsible for the regular review, update, train and implementation of division’s job task, and job list
- Ensure that all client requests and servicing are implemented and fulfilled by all sales personnel and administration staff.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of each Senior Sales Manager and his/her outside sales effort
- Assist Sales Managers in the development of their consultative sales approach
- Assist and supports other sales-driven income centers in the cluster in sales and marketing strategies
- Communicates sales and company procedures, expectations and direction to direct reports.
- Ensures comprehension and follow- through.
- Identifies different department within corporate & government organization to contact, and ways to secure their business
- Develops and implements short and long term Sales Objectives, to include a yearly sales strategy and delivery
- Formulates and utilizes the marketing plan in order to uncover new and potential business
- Analyzed and estimate the total value of each piece of business and negotiable best situation for achieving optimum revenue for the Residence while ensuring superior customer service
- Monitor and tracks monthly goals to include sales calls, move-ins and various sales responsibilities that are assigned by the Director of Sales and communicates results regularly to sales and GM
- Consult with the CGM when necessary on administrative issues that affect sales
- Initiates local marketing programs, pieces, and events to supports the local sales effort. For examples; initiate monthly sales blitzes; send mailers to top local regional companies with housing needs in Manila, have clients’ parties at the property; develop marketing pieces for embassy business, etc
- Provides inputs on a budget need to successfully implement sales strategies
- Spends time with the General Manager to review any areas involving sales strategies, ideas for improvement, share observations, plans solution and action plans
- Spend time with the client (in-person & via phone) to determine if they are pleased with our service. Gather inputs to share with the General Manager and Senior Management on where we can make improvements
- Monitors and adjust direct reports’ sales actions in relation to their monthly or quarterly sales plan
- Administered sales territory and account assignment changes to ensure clients coverage and provides “equal opportunity” for each Sales Manager – done an ongoing basis
- Personally, networks within the industry by participating in the hotel and travel-related functions becomes an active member of the local chamber chapter, etc
- Direct locals and regional sales networking memberships/affiliations ensuring that all direct reports are active in at least one networking organization
- Pride sales guidance to Front Office employees
- Provide input, review, and approval of corporate accounts client letters and proposals
- Provides re-direction/motivation and instruction to direct reports on how to handle clients lost due to poor service pricing, etc
- Provide sales technique training and advice on conducting higher-level client meetings and generally strategize on industry or account development, team selling
- Review weekly schedules to ensure quality appointment and adequate volume
- May directly handle select key accounts as required
- Performs weekend Manager on Duty Functions
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
2) Cluster Assistant Marcom Manager
- Based in Impiana Resort Patong taking care of 3 properties in Thailand
- Min 2 years experience in marketing, resort experience preferred
- Multiple languages especially Chinese highly preferred
- Digital marketing background a big plus
- Social media savvy
- Good connections with local media
- Team player
- Good time management and can work well with deadlines
Impiana Resort Patong, Phuket
41 Taweewongse Road, Patong Beach, Phuket 83150 Thailand
Tel: +66(0)76 340 138
Location: Google map